Thursday, September 13, 2007

My fair one....

Softly sailing away I close my gazing eyes in smoothing silence while in wanting for the morning heat sunrise. Lost by the moon shed night, the cathedral where we discover of all the bitter sweetness of snow white lillies and everything magical thereunder. Leaving lightly trails of swift marks, it glimmers it is hard to refuse its greatness in the dark.Entering this awesome haven, so ever sweet. My love this void puzzle is finally complete. My blushed face, turn as brightly pale, while my heart seeks yours,a lustrous moan is all I could ail. Its womanly nature to always be waining but eating fruits of my domain, you will not, if ever, hear me complaining. Hold me close like a new born babe that will not find its rest, enthrall me with dreamy kisses, which you know best, drying my tears when I weep, caressing me even when I am asleep, touch me like soft raining water,my fear, that earing in your ear denies the wisdom on your face and the number in my years. If tall mountains up high had them no face,my fair one, in this sweet haven I have no where to go nor have I no place.

No comments: